Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Barbara, CA - November 2012

Wow, i hadn't realized how long it has been since I posted anything to my blog, so how about a few shots from our recent trip to Santa Barbara, CA last month.  While I have processed a lot more picture, I only have a few at my disposal right now that I am able to post while I am at the office.  As you will see, I have been leaning in the black and white direction of late.  I'll do my best to post a few more as soon as time permits...please enjoy!

This is one of a ton of dolphin we saw on our way back from our trip to Anacapa Island.


This is an image of the lighthouse on Anacapa Isalnd looking towards the mainland.


Here is another image of the Anacapa Island lighthouse.


See, I did do some color too!


This is a panorama of Figueroa Mountain.


Another of Figueroa Mountain.


This is La Purisima Mission with interesting cloud formations above.


La Purisima Mission pano.

Carts in front of La Purisima Mission.


A surfer framed in the pilings under the wharf in Pismo Beach.


An homage to Ansel Adams.


Waves crashing against the rocks at Spooner's Cover in Montana de Oro.


More rocks at Spooner's Cove.

A color image of the rocks and sea at Spooner's Cove.

No comments: